Monday, October 22, 2012

Eating with Integrity: open for business

I officially have a business!  It is called Eating with Integrity.  I have a Certificate of Trade Name filed with the County of Fairfax and the County of Arlington/City of Falls Church.  Tomorrow I will apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) at IRS.gov.  With trade name certificates and EIN in hand, I will open a small business checking account later this week.  A business website is coming soon!

My office is currently located at Pinecrest Wellness Center in Annadale, VA.  I am especially interested in digestive disorders, food allergies/food intolerance, Celiac disease, weight control, eating disorders, vegetarian nutrition, sports nutrition, and childhood overweight/obesity.

I can help you get back on (or continue down) the path to health and longevity!


No comments:

Post a Comment